2008 - 2018
Celebrating 10 Years of K1 and CR1 Visa Support
To celebrate, we're giving away our most valuable resource yet
The Cheat Sheet For K1 and CR1 Visas
Free Cheat Sheet For K1 and CR1 Visas
In English and Chinese
Collect answers from Chinese applicants for:
- USCIS Forms
- Department of State Visa Applications
- Supporting Documents and Evidence
We've combined questions from USCIS forms and Visa Applications to create an all-in-one questionnaire.
Join Our FREE Online Community
Private Network Hosted by SocialGo
Step-by-Step Courses for Marriage and Fiance Petitions
Currently 159 Fellow Petitioners
528 Couples Photos Shared by Members
Resources not available to the public on the inter-web.
Hello, My name is Dennis Carman, and I joined China Marriage 101 Community early on. On this site you will benefit from China Marriage 101’s experience plus the experience of past successful members, myself included. This website is a local community of sorts. It brings together people with a common interest. Continue reading...
Dennis and Lili
Hot Topics At The Blog
- USCIS wants evidence the dating website is not an international marriage broker.
- How do I prove to the Chinese government I'm single so I can marry in China?
- How do I write a Letter of Intent to marry for an I-129F petition?
- What are Children K2 and CR2 age limits?
- Can my fiancee come to the U.S. and get married on a Tourist Visa?
- 8 Ways to Provide Proof of Relationship for K1 Visas