Couples Support Since 2008
Hello, I'm Xiaoying
Since 2008 I've helped visa applicants obtain Chinese legal documents, translate information for forms, and prep them for interviews. I also help them register with the consulate for interview dates and document pick-up.
I use WeChat and QQ International for free 2-way communications with Chinese applicants, while my husband Randy supports the U.S. petitioner via email.
Randy & Xiaoying Marsh - U.S./Chinese Couples Support at Buda Law Group
Get our FREE eBook and Newsletter
"China Certified For USCIS Petitions" shows you where and how to get documents and supporting evidence from China. The "First Step" before filing petitions.
Plus, "China Marriage and Fiance Petitions 101". Our 30 day Newsletter Delivered. Discover the inside tips not provided with government instructions. Learn from experts in the next 30 days. See newsletter topics below.
China Marriage and Fiance Petitions 101
Learn the best practices for Marriage and Fiance Petitions in 30 days.
- 36 Questions For Chinese Marriage Visa Applicants To Answer on Forms and Applications - Be prepared in advance
- What To Include In Letters of Intent To Marry - Template
- Reasons Why Some Applicants Fail The Interview
- How to Present Relationship Evidence
- Questions To Ask Before Hiring Any Legal Service
- Age-Out On Children – Different Ages For Different Petitions
- The Dangers of Tourist Visas For Marriage In The U.S.
- NVC Electronic Processing For Marriage Petitions
- Consulate Processing For Fiance Visa Applicants
- How To Show Proof of Financial Support
- Direct Consular Filing - The Fast Track To Marriage Visas
- Closures of K-3 Marriage Visa
- What You Need To Get Married in China
- U.S. and China Government Fees
- 45 Questions For Chinese Fiance Visa Applicants To Answers on Forms and Applications - Be prepared in advance
- The National Visa Center (Heads Up To Marriage Petitioners)
- How To Save Couples Messages For Evidence
- Interview Prep
Every week 100's of applicants walk through the doors of the U.S. Consulate in China seeking a visa to the United States. Over half walk out empty handed. Don't be a statistic... Be informed!